Is c4ah5.com a valid domain? but can't register

I’ve been trying to register the domain c4ch5.com but at final step, it’s saying “Something went wrong” (see screenshot)

And when I try after some hours/days back, it’s same of problem again. Doing submit multiple times will say Error while buying domain (Domain registration is blocked for a few minutes pending an existing request. (Code: 10000)”

I don’t know what Cloudflare is trying to convey. But I don’t know a valid reason of why it’s showing this error

Error while buying domain (Domain registration is blocked for a few minutes pending an existing request. (Code: 10000) if you keep trying to buy it is expected.

Open DevTools & look at the network tab when you press submit, there’s probably a JSON payload being returned that has a specific error code or reason beyond ‘something went wrong.’

1 Like

Error code is: 422 Unprocessable Entity
(screenshot is provided herewith)

It’s probably the ‘Response’ tab you want to look in.

1 Like

an error occurred while processing the payment hold

I think that’s as detailed as it’s going to get - assuming you’ve already double-checked all of your payment details and checked with your bank, it’s going to be one for Cloudflare Support to look into.

will i get support here? because they seem not to reply

Not for billing, no - a community forum would be a bad place to do that haha.

Email [email protected] with your issues (billing issues when buying a new domain, include that error message) & post the ticket number here so one of the MVPs can escalate it if needed.

The bot replies with Email support is not available for customers on your plan type

Anyways my ticket: 2432260

That’s expected - MVP’s can escalate it even if the bot auto-closes it if they think it’s a ticket that genuinely requires support’s intervention.

Done, thanks @KianNH.

2 Likes

I see Support replied on your ticket, let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

I do have one question, WRT this

Is is that :point_up: or :point_down: ?

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 4.45.25 PM

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.