- a Win10 computer with 220.127.116.11 WARP installed and turned on.
- both IPv4 and IPv6 networks are enabled.
- can ping/browse to IPv4 sites fine.
- can ping/traceroute external IPv6 addresses fine, such as 2600::
- can browse to internal IPv6 sites fine. for ex, fe80:… address of a network printer.
- can NOT browse (or curl) or ssh to external IPv6 addresses.
- same results with Win10 firewall on or off.
- the network where this computer is on doesn’t have an IPv6 router, so no router advert (RA) nor DHCPv6.
Any ideas what may be the cause?
- Have another win10 machine in a different location and IPv6 works fine with WARP enabled.