IPv4s stopping showing in Cpanel logs

Hello,

I have tried to work this out with my web host but it appears that only IPv6 ips are showing in the logs since the 18th of June for no reason. But when I pause CloudFlare the IPv4s are back… Do you have any idea why this is happening ? I have disabled and toggled everything I can with CF, the only thing that makes the IPv4s appear again is to put the whole website on pause.

And it only does that for the SSL version of the logs, the non-ssl version only contains a few IPs but some of them are IPv4 format.

Thanks for the help,
Best

you must be using easyapache 4. 17 june update issue.

Interesting, what should I do exactly ?

the actual ones for IPv6

It says EasyApache 4 is up to date…

Ipv4 to ipv4 proxied logs not showing. Most probably you are using IPv6 compatibility mode at cloudflare. By some issue they r not able to see it as proxy logs yet. I have no idea what to do right now. May be wait for them to realise the mistake.

You too you do not see Ipv4s in the logs ? Are you sure this is because of easyapache 4 ? Can anybody concur ?.. thank you.

IPv6 Compatility is toggled on Cloudlare and can’t untoggle it.

Already activated pseudo IPv4 (before) and it does not show IPv4 Ips in the log…

Here it is.

Once you disable ipv6 toggle and u wont see any log update in access_log

Only Ipv6s are showing up, usually both of them are showing up. I want them both to show up actually.

We cannot turn off IPv6 Compatibility apparently

How do I do that please ?

curl -X PATCH "https://api.cloudflare.com/client/v4/zones/023e105f4ecef8ad9ca31a8372d0c353/settings/ipv6" \
     -H "X-Auth-Email: [email protected]" \
     -H "X-Auth-Key: c2547eb745079dac9320b638f5e225cf483cc5cfdda41" \
     -H "Content-Type: application/json" \
     --data '{"value":"off"}'

sandro,

This is happening to all the people who are using easyapache 4, basically all cpanel users.

It might have something to do with easyapache 4 since the bug occured almost on the same date as the new version release.

It doesn’t matter whether I put an excerpt from my logs, only Ipv6s are showing and not Ipv4s.

What should we do ? Wait a whole month for them to fix it ? Have you tried to pause cloudflare ?

When I know the issue at easyapache configuration, what would I gain pausing cloudflare? BTW I use cache everything so I rarely gets correct logs at apache as most of the user get served from cache and I never get logs.

Sure, well then, I’ll tell my host about this and see what they think about it. Thanks a lot, if anybody has any clue whatsoever of how to fix it asap that’d be great thanks again…