Ip visitor

Bonjour, mon site a été victime d’une extraction de données qui représente plus de 10 ans de travail. Je n’ai trouvé aucun moyen d’éviter ça même avec Cloudflare. Mon probléme c’est qu’en passant par Cloudflare je n’ai plus l’Ip d’origine de ce dernier mais celui de cloudflare et je n’ai pas les compétences pour installer ceci https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/fr-fr/sections/200805497-Restauration-des-adresses-IP-des-visiteurs.
Est ce que si je supprime Cloudflare de mon site, je récupérerai les Ip d’origines des visiteurs sur mes logs de productions passés? Où sont ils perdus ?

Merci d’avance pour votre aide.

Hello, my site has been victim to data extraction which represents more than 10 years of work. I couldn’t find any way to avoid this even with Cloudflare. My problem is that going through Cloudflare I no longer have the original IP of the visitor but that of cloudflare and I do not have the skills to install this support.cloudflare.com/ hc / en-fr / sections / 200805497-Restoration-of-visitors-IP-addresses.
If I remove Cloudflare from my site, will I get the original Ip visitors from my past production logs? Where are they lost?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Of course, because connections will go straight to your server again.

The article you found is correct and that’s what you would need to implement if you stay on Cloudflare. Generally, that’s a matter of a few minutes, but it also depends on where and how your site is hosted. You best talk to your host about that, should you decided to stay with Cloudflare.

Ok thanks for your advice!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.