IP outside location

Hello friends. I have a big problem. I hope that someone can help me or give a tip. We have a company in Germany and regularly advertise on Google Ads. The industry we are in is under attack from black sharp. I had daily ads cost over 500€ without a conversion and it came over whole world users that are irrelevant. My daily budget was exhausted because of this and thankfully we have solved this with clickcease. I don’t know if you have a better alternative for clickcease, then please tell me. Now clickcease blocks outside IP automatically. Also, as soon as I turn on Google Ads, someone from Berlin comes to our site and then nothing works anymore advertising is not displayed. The user from Berlin knows EXACTLY when I turn on advertising. (Is he notified? Is there maybe a program for that?) He is always the first on the page and stays there until I turn off ads again. Can Cloudflare find unwanted IP’s and block them immediately? or Would anyone have done anything differently? Should I always leave “Under Attack Mode” on. I would have many other questions but I think if you help me for this I would be helped. Thank you very much. with kind regards from Germany. (translation used. sorry for that)

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.