IP blocked and not able to access

Dear, I have few partners who are your customers. They have Cloudflare as backend servers but Cloudflare blocks my office IP. Thus I am not able to login to my partner’s portal. Please tell how allowlist my office IP.

Dear, I have few partners who are your customer. They have Cloudflare as backend servers but Cloudflare blocks my office IP. Thus I am not able to login to my partner’s portal. Please tell how allowlist my office IP.

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

Any access restrictions in place with your partners’ websites are controlled by your partners’ web security teams. They will be the only ones who can make accommodations in their security policies for you. You will need to work directly with your partners’ support.

Hi @leo21, your topic has a solution here.

Let us know what you think of the solution by logging in and give it a :+1: or :-1:.

Solutions help the person that asked the question and anyone else that sees the answer later. Login to tell us what you think of the solution with a :+1: or :-1:.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.