Ip address gets blocked

I have an ip address that keeps getting blocked in my firewall events. I white listed the ip and waited 48 hrs it’s still being blocked. I then added a firewall rule to allow that ip, and even shut off browser integrity check. But for some reason cloudflare continues to block this ip address. I need this ip address to not be blocked.

On the Firewall page, the event log should show why that IP address is being blocked.

Right, it says browser integrity check, but i turned that off and its still getting blocked

Does the IP address in that firewall event match the IP address you put on the Allow list?

Would you happen to have a Page Rule that enabled Browser Integrity Check?

Yes the IP is the one i put in the allow list. Where do I find page rules, is that firewall rules?

I found page rules, and no i don’t have any page rules setup

If you’re sure you’ve disabled Browser Integrity Check, but are still getting blocked for it, I suggest you open a Support Ticket and include a screenshot of the Firewall Event in expanded view.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

1 Like