Invalid SSL certificate *

Hi ,

I am having a problem with my website www.srisaradaengineering.ga it was working fine when I kept SSL settings in Flexible and when i changed to Full Strict this Error is occurring

I have read all the documents about this error and tried ways to fix but it is not working

& The Website is working fine if SSL is under Flexible .

Do anybody have any Idea about this Error ?

Any Help will be Highly Appreciated .

Greeting,

Thank you for asking.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with the SSL.

O-oh, I am afrad but seems like you have an insecure setup and you do not have a valid SSL certificate installed at your origin host/server for your domain.

Flexible SSL is really not recommended to use as there could be multiple :bomb: :boom: :exclamation: issues caused by using it as follows at the below article like Mixed Content or Redirect Loops, etc.:

Here is a way to re-check if you correctly setup the SSL for your domain with Cloudflare:

In case you do not have an SSL certificate, you can use Cloudflare SSL, if so, kindly make sure you follow the instructions as follows on the below article to setup an SSL certificate using Cloudflare Origin CA Certificate:

Last but not least, kindly have a look here for more information regarding correct SSL settings at the SSL/TLS tab on Cloudflare dashboard:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.