Invalid SSL certificate for subdomain

Hello,

I’m currently experiencing this error: Invalid SSL certificate (Error 526) for my subdomain.

Here is how the subdomain is set up in my DNS records.

SSL is set to Full (strict).

You need to work together with Xperiencify to find out if they are able to provide a secure connection to your site.

Xperiencify seems to be presenting a self-signed certificate at the moment.

Set the Proxy status for the CNAME to Unproxied (:grey:) / DNS-only.

Once you’ve verified that things work that way, you can likely enable the Proxy status again.

I appreciate your response. I’ve been back and forth with them all day, unfortunately.

It appears their system doesn’t like the DNS record on cloudflare to be proxied…

…but, if I’m not mistaken, it needs to be proxied, especially since I’m trying to redirect a primary domain URL to a subdomain URL? Is this correct?

Currently, with proxy “off”, the DNS status on Xperienciy is good, but my subdomain URL gives me a “Privacy Error” because it’s not HTTPS (only HTTP).

But when proxy is “on”, the subdomain says my SSL is Invalid. If the solution is on Xperiencify’s side, I’m not even sure how to describe what I need from them.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.