"Invalid SSL certificate" Error Following Migration to Cloud Hosting

I have a SiteGround hosting plan, with the domain registered with GoDaddy. I started on a shared hosting plan, but was compelled to upgrade to cloud hosting five days later due to high traffic. Following migration, I followed tech’s general instructions to change nameservers in GoDaddy to the new SiteGround nameservers (they were set to Cloudflare’s nameservers before). The website stopped loading, so I spoke to techs, who told me to change all of the IP addresses in Cloudflare to the IP of the new server. The website was working fine again in Cloudflare, but when I woke up hours later, I saw the website was inaccessible with Error 526 Ray ID: 514b0e2fbb30d22c • 2019-09-11 16:35:32 UTC
Invalid SSL certificate. I have a free SSL certificate with Let’s Encrypt. I uninstalled and reinstalled it again, but that didn’t help. I had to change the nameservers back to Siteground’s to get the site working again. Is there a step I’m missing to get the site proxied through Cloudflare as before?

What’s the domain?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.