Invalid SSL certificate Error code 526 Nameserver

Hello Team, I’m facing following issue (premission: all was working well and I haven’t done any change or access to CPANEL or Worpress Login in the last 3-4 days)

When I try to access to my page I see the error Invalid SSL certificate Error code 526 and following image:

My host answered to the ticket that we must point the site to theme servers, but I obviously point it to cloudflare servers.

Could someone help me? I think our host is avoiding to spend time for us…

[quote=“samuele.zollinger, post:1, topic:578417, full:true”]
Hello Team, I’m facing following issue (premission: all was working well and I haven’t done any change or access to CPANEL or Worpress Login in the last 3-4 days)

When I try to access to my page www.zolliway.ch I see the error Invalid SSL certificate Error code 526

My host answered to the ticket that we must point the site to theme servers, but I obviously point it to cloudflare servers.

Could someone help me? I think our host is avoiding to spend time for us…

Error 526 indicates Cloudflare is unable to successfully validate the SSL certificate on the origin web server. Make sure you have configured a valid certificate on your server. See this 526 Community Tip for suggestions.

Thank you. I’ve seen that my autoSSL in Cpanel isn’t able tu install a new certificate on this domain. Is it because it’ dns is pointing to cloudflare?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.