Invalid Domain when adding site

Sorry if this is a commonly said topic. I don’t know if my domain is invalid, but I have a website called corelia.online and when trying to add a site it says it is invalid. I have used past web hosters and recently switched to a paid one and when trying to set up CloudFlare it says it’s invalid. I have my NameServers pointing to CloudFlare so just want to confirm whether my domain is invalid or not. If it is, what are some alternatives to CloudFlare that are free? Thanks!

It looks like you’ve added a bunch of invalid Cloudflare name servers. How about narrowing it down to just the two forestracks ones?

What do you mean? If you mean what my nameservers are they are below:

Get rid of the cloudflare ones.

Done. What next @sdayman?

Bump. I still don’t have a solution :confused:Sorry

If it still doesn’t let you add that domain, open a Support ticket. It may ask for a domain name, so click on any other domains you might have here or some other way for it to let you proceed with the ticket.

Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button.

If you can’t open a ticket, you can also email them from the address you use for your account: support AT cloudflare DOT com

Ok. Thanks for the help.

2 Likes