Internal Error setting zone to new plan. Please contact Cloudflare Support. (Code: 1225)

I created an account and added my website and when i select the free plan i am getting this error what can i do ? Please help , Thank you for you time !

2 Likes

I have this as well, I cannot add a new domain to the free plan. I get error 1225

2 Likes

Thank you @planetwilson & @livestarsmodels, we’re currently investigating this issue that is preventing customers from adding sites to their Cloudflare account. I’ll post back here when the issue is resolved.

6 Likes

:frowning: please help us as soon as possibile :frowning: thank you !!!

I’m another to add to the list. I’m sure it’s happening for everyone but thought I’d jump in too.

same error for me

I cannot add a new domain to the free plan as well. Whats is wrong ?

I have this as well, I cannot add a new domain to the free plan. I get error 1225

Working for me now.

1 Like

Hi @ilkerkabadayi, is an issue with adding sites and does not affect the Cloudflare CDN and does not impact sites already on Cloudflare. but it does impact adding sites and the team is aware and working on it.

Edit: A fix has been deployed and the team is monitoring, we apologize for the inconvenience. https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/ will be updated if you’d like to monitor/track the incident.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.