Internal error encountered while processing change (Code: 1005)

Universal SSL is not enabling my account. I have tried many ways but I have not been able to activate Universal SSL. Please fix this problem.

This message is showing me again and again when I am going to activate Universal SSL ‘Internal error encountered while processing change (Code: 1005)’

My Domain is - trexplus.com

my ticket
https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/requests/2375255

please help me how can i activate Universal SSL

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with the Universal SSL certificate provisioning for your domain name.

May I ask how long? 24 hours or even longer?

Have you tried temporary Disabling Universal and re-enabling it from the Cloudflare Dashboard → SSL/TLS → Edge Certificate → scroll down to the section " Disable Universal SSL"?

If you open up the Developer Tools (F12) on the SSL/TLS → Edge Certificate page, it should also show the actual error which would be very useful to know.

From the WHOIS, I see Registrar Status: clientDeleteProhibited, clientRenewProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited

May I suggest below article for help and troubleshooting:

Thank you for sharing. I have escalated it.
Kindly and patiently wait for the reply.

Your domain is not using Cloudflare nameservers.

;QUESTION
trexplus.com. IN NS
;ANSWER
trexplus.com. 21600 IN NS ns2.dns-parking.com.
trexplus.com. 21600 IN NS ns1.dns-parking.com.

You should troubleshoot this with domain registrar → GoDaddy and change domain nameservers to the provided set of Cloudflare nameserver (which you got while adding your domain name to your Cloudflare account) for your domain name.

May I share few posts for you just to re-check if it’s still related to GoDaddy interface and nameserver change:

Otherwise, have you tried writing a ticket to GoDaddy Support?

Hi,
The domain is not Active so domain has to be activated (by updating the nameservers) and then you will be allowed to enabled Universal SSL as described in:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.