Intermitent error 525

Hello! Since Sunday I have been geting intermittent 525 errors on my website, with nothing done on the server, cloudflare account, or on the website. I have full (strict) or full - trying out different potential solutions, a valid SSL on my server (let’s encrypt) and cloudflare’s origin SSL.
I have literally read every possible solution that is out there and tried most of them but they regularly suggest switching to flexible SSL. When I do this it I get 520 error - the main reason to switching to full was to get rid ot her 520 error that has haunted my dreams for some time. I have reinstalled every certificate on my server, disabled proxy, edited/deleted rules, made new .htaccess rules, deleted old ones, started from scratch, nothing. I have also contacted my host, as suggested in the troubleshooting tutorial, but there is nothing to debug in the server error logs. Even tried to submit a ticket to Cloudflare, but they just closed my ticket with no reply.
Any ideas, please? Thank you!

still nothing?

@morehelp

A 525 means Cloudflare could not establish a proper SSL connection to your server.

This typically is because of a firewall or some other security layer on your server. Do you have anything of that sort running on your server? Only a couple of days ago we had another thread about the exact same issue and it turned out to be a virus scanner on the server. Check for anything of that sort.

Make sure the addresses at IP Ranges can connect your server without any obstacles (e.g. rate limiting).

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.