Intermediate Certificate is not generated

While trying to generate ssl certificate for Origin server, intermediate certificate is not getting generated. Only .pem certificate and private key certificate is getting generated. I need immediate assistance. Please suggest me how to get the intermediate certificate.

That usually is paid.

As for the certificate, there is no intermediate certificate. You can certainly use the root certificate however - Origin CA certificates · Cloudflare SSL/TLS docs

2 Likes

I already used Origin CA Certificate. But I’m getting below error.

“The certificate is not trusted in all web browsers. You may need to install an Intermediate/chain certificate to link it to a trusted root certificate. Learn more about this error. The fastest way to fix this problem is to contact your SSL provider.”

This certificate is not trusted by any browser, but that is not the issue. If you need the root certificate → previous post.

1 Like

Make sure the DNS entry is proxied and it should work all right. Also, verify you are using Full Strict as encryption mode, otherwise you’d still have no encryption.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.