Installed CA Origin certificate in my web server but Full (strict) not available

Hi there,

I have (I believe) successfully installed the CloudFlare Origin Certificate in my origin web server. When I go to the SSL/TLS page it now shows a new padlock and a tick between CloudFlare and the origin server. See image.

But this fluctuates on and off every so many seconds. Am I missing some configuration? I uploaded the certificate and the key to my cPanel SSL Manager. I haven’t added the root certificate yet (not sure exactly where to add, or if this is necessary).

Domain is reachinschools.org. Could you let me know how to enable the Full (strict) option? I would have thought this was now possible. I’m following these instructions:

It would seem as if you were on a partner setup. Is that the case? On such setups configuration options could be different or unavailable. You should contact your host in this case and you could also open a support request.

Generally I am surprised that the whole block is disabled though, particularly because the image on the left does indicate “Full strict”.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.