I have a website where users are allowed to input or paste text which is then converted to different fonts style. Problem is that after activating the CF I found that If I edit a post in Wordpress visual editor the code for the input box disappears. I have to put the code again in the code tab and save the post again. Can anyone guide what can be the problem?
Strange. Seems like a CSS or a JS issue?
Using a Classic or a Gutenberg editor?
Have you tried using different Web browser?
Furthermore, maybe it could be related to the SSL/TLS settings at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain:
- Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?
- If so, did you had an valid SSL certificate installed at your origin host / server which covers both your naked (root) domain any any other needed sub-domain like www, mail, etc.?
- May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?
- Rocket Loader option being enabled maybe?
- Minify HTML, CSS, JS option being enabled maybe?
This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.