When testing our site, https://www.34northdrones.com on GTMetrix, I’m seeing slow Initial Server Response time between 1-1.25s. I’ve reached out to our host initially (SiteGround) to see if it is something they could help with and they suggested I reach out to Cloudflare.
One strange thing I noticed when inspecting the first item on the Waterfall report - see here https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.34northdrones.com/MaVNsL1h/ - is that the value for “expire” is set to “Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT”. I thought maybe this was being caused by the DNS, so I updated the TTL for the CNAME and A record to 15 minutes (it was previously set to 24 hours) but that didn’t seem to make any difference. Hope someone can help guide me to a solution.