Information about Website Stresstest

Hello, due to the fact that I do not have a Pro Subscription on one account and there is no possibility to open a ticket in the support regarding something like this, I inform Cloudflare via the community page.

I will perform stress tests on the domain api.siwft.org in the period between 10.04.2024 - 14.04.2024 00:00 CEST - 00:00 CEST.

“Attack” Origin Region: Vienna, Austria
“Attack” Duration: ~5 Seconds to 1 Minutes at different time intervals
Bandwidth:
Max Up: 50Mb
Max Down: 200Mb
Target IP: [redacted]

If possible make this Topic Private thanks

Information was made due to the reason that it can be seen as a DDoS Attack.

Even free accounts can open an Account (or Billing or Registrar) ticket. You should do that.

1 Like

But thats not really Account, Billing or Registrar related. Its more Technical Technical Other > DNS Firewall related or Technical Website > Security > DDoS / Under Attack. And they dont allow to open a Ticket.

It is an issue related to your account, and you are required to open a ticket. So open an Account ticket.

1 Like

In the Account Tab theres also not really something related to such things. And if there is not really a Topic for such things and I dont want to get again such a response like “we currently have to process a lot of request […] please open a Community” or “we are not handling such tickets” or so this should be enough I guess.

Hi @Slush

I can see that the domain siwft.org has been deleted from your account, so I can’t see why this post is relevant?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.