- The issue is affecting a lot of domains, one notable example ChatGPT
- Yes, I’m unable to find a solution for the issue and it appears to be affecting others;
When you tested your domain using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center, what were the results?
- Not Applicable
- Every website protected by Cloudflare’s Challenge is stuck in a permeant loop of verification, see the video: Cloudflare ChatGPT Loop
- Disabled PrivacyPass Plugin
- Restarted my system
- Restarted my router (New IP acquired)
- Tried using a paid VPN + Cloudflare Warp
- Disabled all extensions
- Updated my browser
- Downgraded my browser
- Cleared all browsing cache, cookies… etc
- Tried on a different device
- Tried on a different network
- Tried changing various settings including allowing insecure connections.
- Unsure as not everyone is affected, for me I can just visit any site protected by Cloudflare’s challenge for example I could visit https://www.spamhaus.org/query/domain/cloudflare.com and it throws up the same issue
Yes, no different.