Indian Credit Cards works in Namecheap but not in Cloudflare?

Namecheap has an option to add funds to the account (wallet-like).

After recent RBI rules, I can’t use my Indian credit card in Cloudflare. My domain will expire in 1 day.

Create an invoice for $8.57 for my account. I have to pay.

I talked with the bank, they said, “Ask Cloudflare to provide an option to enter card details manually and payment will go through

Thank you for contacting Cloudflare Technical Support. Your ticket number is: 2458162. Soon, you will receive an email confirmation with ticket details.

Email [email protected] (explaining your situation of course) and post the ticket number here so it can be escalated if necessary.

2 Likes

Hi there-

I just replied to your ticket # 2458162

Thanks,
Purnima

1 Like

“Please go to your dashboard and make payment manually” is your reply, nothing helpful here.

Manually? Where do you have such an option in the dashboard?

Paid with Paypal

Future reference for anyone else:

https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/billing

2 Likes

Hi there- Paying through the dashboard is only if you have an outstanding invoice. In your case, you are trying to renew the domain so there is no Invoice already generated for you. We have invoices generated before hand only if there is a monthly recurring subscription. In your case, since this is a registrar subscription, it works differently. Please try PayPal and let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Purnima

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.