Incorrect email address - cannot verify and/or change email address

I logged up using an incorrect email address because of my fat fingers. I cannot verify that email address and I also cannot change to my correct email address because I cannot verify. I also cannot view the ticket that I logged with that account because I cannot verify the email address. Does anybody know how I can change the email address on that account please I created a new account with a different email address just so I could post this

If you’ve already created an account with the correct email address, I’d just use that account with the correct email.

1 Like

The other account has my payment details, I would like to remove that/close it but I cannot seem to do it without verifying the email of the other account.

Also I used a “totally different email address” ie gmail instead of hotmail.

1 Like

Got it, thank you. The support team can assist you on an Account ticket. You can open an Account ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support using the account you are using here.

On the ticket, share with the team the email on the other account and any websites in that account. Please add a link this conversation, Incorrect email address - cannot verify and/or change email address and let us know the ticket number once you have it and we’ll flag it for the team.

1 Like

Ticket number: [3138592]

Thanks you!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.