Incorrect Cloudflare DNS nameservers being used by Cloudflare?

I have updated my GoDaddy nameservers about a week ago. I have made certain they are correct. They are supposed to be:

carla.ns.cloudflare.com
rommy.ns.cloudflare.com

They are correct in GoDaddy, but not actually working everywhere else. They are still showing up as the old Cloudflare nameservers in whois and displaying the old website:

kehlani.ns.cloudflare.com
quentin.ns.cloudflare.com

Is this a problem in Cloudflare?

What’s the domain?

That website should not be showing a single landing page. It should be showing a full website with multiple pages.

WHOIS and Dig are showing Carla and Rommy.

If you’re having an issue with your site, I suggest you use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com. The link is in the lower right corner of that page. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

It must be some sort of ISP cache or something then. Because whois.com is showing me the old nameservers. Chrome is showing me the old website. This is happening on both my Spectrum ISP and my Verizon ISP.

I turned on Development Mode to bypass the cache, purged all Cloudflare cache, closed my Chrome browser and cleared browser cache. I still cannot get the new site to load and even the whois website is still showing me the old nameservers. I have worked with Cloudflare for a very long time, on many accounts. I have never had this much trouble clearing out cache.

I also just opened the website in a browser I had not used before and am seeing the old website.

I just noticed that the www version works properly with the new nameservers. The non-www version is routing through the old nameservers. How does that happen?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.