Incorrect "A URL contains a domain that is not active on Cloudflare" in abuse form

I’m attempting to report scotiaonline-recovery.com as a phishing site, a domain that is absolutely hosted/frontended by Cloudflare:

$ nslookup scotiaonline-recovery.com 1.1.1.1
Server:		1.1.1.1
Address:	1.1.1.1#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:	scotiaonline-recovery.com
Address: 104.21.15.252
Address: 172.67.165.156
Address: 2606:4700:3031::6815:ffc
Address: 2606:4700:3035::ac43:a59c

The site is a fake bank login page being spammed via text (and redirects to Google unless you click in via a mobile browser). However when I try to report it via the Cloudflare abuse form, I get an error: “A URL contains a domain that is not active on Cloudflare: scotiaonline-recovery.com

The site is very clearly active on Cloudflare, because Cloudflare’s own DNS points at it, you can access it, and you even get the Cloudflare verification page before it loads.

The criminals seem to be taking advantage of Cloudflare’s low-quality abuse response, and there’s no other avenue to report the issue.

An hour after the criminals started doing damage and Cloudflare’s abuse form finally accepts abuse reports for this domain.

Hopefully not too many Grannies have lost their life savings while Cloudflare was on their lunch break.