Hey, first off, I’m sorry if this is not actually a Cloudflare issue, but it’s been driving me crazy and I can’t seem to figure out what’s causing it.
So, a couple days ago, some elements on my website started refusing to load with a 403 error, yet when you load them directly, everything works fine. (ex. embedded image doesn’t load, yet when you actually go to the image’s URL, it loads normally) - This all only seems to happen when you’re accessing it via Tor, too. Yet I haven’t changed anything either on my end, or Cloudflare’s end, it just suddenly started happening. Not only that, after a couple hours of me trying to fix it, without doing anything, the error seemed to have disappeared with one refresh of the page, yet when you refreshed again, it’s back – and that’s how it’s been since that. Sometimes it takes a couple refreshes, sometimes it works a couple times in a row. I’ve tried on multiple devices and networks, and it is always like that.
Here’s some other info that might help:
- I’m using Full (Strict) encryption
- No IPs blocked on my server’s end or CF’s firewall
- I run my website on my own home server – not a hosting provider issue
- HSTS enabled (Max-Age: 6 months)
- Opportunistic Encryption on
- CF Onion routing on (tried disabling, does nothing)
- Tried purging the entire cache, did nothing
Thanks for any help in advance!