Incomplete email "Unexpected increase in errors for"

Have been receiving email with incomplete subject “Unexpected increase in errors for”.

There are multiple domains in the account but the email does not indicate which one.

How to identify the issue? or Solve this issue?

I’m getting the same emails. We have dozens of domains in our Cloudflare account, but the email is so vague.

Ditto, just received one.

In my case I assumed it was due to some recent bot blocks I added into nginx, but it frustratingly mentions no specific site

I am also receiving these errors, however, the email I receive doesn’t even provide a domain name…

One of your domains encountered an unexpected increase in both traffic and server errors (408, 502, …)
Learn more
On , one of your domains encountered an unexpected increase in both traffic and server errors (408, 502, 504, …)
Domain
Recent origin errors (30-day period)
Origin errors ()
Increase in server error rate
%
%
%
These errors indicate issues with your origin web servers, possibly caused by server overload, crashes, or network failures.

Such errors can negatively impact your business — resulting in poor customer experience, brand perception, and conversion rate.

It would be nice if Cloudflare could identify where there messages are being created? At the moment I have logged a ticket for this as an error but they have just pointed me to the forums!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.