Incident from 2019-06-24 11:00 UTC

Hi, on the status page there was an incident reported on the 2019-06-24 between 11:00 and 13:00 (https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/incidents/46z55mdhg0t5).
It very closely matches in description and time an incident that we had when one of webapps was not able to call one of our API services.
However, there is not quite enough information for us to clearly state that that was the problem - is there anyway I can get a clearer indicator for if we were effected by the incident?

Hi @edward.cuttle, not certain what amount of forensic analysis support can do, but if you encountered errors and have a traceroute or other details you can share with support, they may be able to investigate.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. Any details or reports from site visitors may assist them. And, if you’re having any issues currently, make sure to let them know.

1 Like

Okay, thanks - couldn’t figure out how to raise a support ticket; but a colleague has given me a hand and I’ve raised one.

1 Like

Please share the ticket here if you can, I’d like to keep track of how they reply. Sorry for the issue.

Can only think to paste the replies - is there another way? Have had 1 reply saying it was likely the cause but I’m still wondering if I can supply details so that they could more clearly state that we were effected.
Given the description and exactness of the times is lasted for us it is a pretty solid bet, but I’d like to know that it wasn’t just a coincidence.

ah, sorry, please share the ticket number here! Sorry. And, if you received a reply let them know you’re investigating on your end to keep the ticket current with the team.

The ticket number was [#1706611]
In short they have produced an excellent detailed blog that clearly and explicitly points to Verizon and will cover my needs.

1 Like

No, we stopped getting issues (based on a monitoring sensor) at pretty much the time Cloudflare listed the incident as resolved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.