Impossible to Downgrade from Pro to Free

I have had an open incident for more than a month to downgrade my Pro plan to Free for organizational reasons in my company. During this time no one has given me a solution. Next April 21st the Pro plan will be renewed annually despite the fact that I have been indicating for a month that I do not want the renewal. If someone can help me the incident number is 3185415

1 Like

Just confirming - have you followed the solution listed in this → Why is it so hard to cancel a memberSHIP and down grade? - #4 by i40west
I am sure you would have, just checking coz sometimes we overlook these things.
Lately, the ultra slow response time to billing issues has been an eye opener for me personally.

Yes, I have followed this procedure but I get an error and it does not allow me to switch to Free. Thank you.

I have been having this problem for almost two months now, can’t someone help me to check the ticket thoroughly? Not only can I not switch from Pro to Free, but an invoice has been generated that should not have been generated. Ticket number 3185415.
@cloonan

Ticket number 3185415

Ticket number 3185415

I’m here with you. I have tried for months now to downgrade to Free and only recieve the “Internal Server Error Code (1000)” message. Support has been useless with two tickets subdmitted and my renewal date is at the end of the week

It seems like many of us are facing similar issues with downgrading our plans on Cloudflare. I’ve been in the same boat for two months now, with an unresolved ticket despite multiple attempts to communicate my situation.

I’ve received the invoice for annual renewal even after explicitly stating my intention not to renew a month in advance. It’s incredibly frustrating that Cloudflare hasn’t been able to provide a solution or even basic support in this matter.

It really makes me question what kind of image Cloudflare wants to convey to its customers. If they can’t handle something as simple as resolving an issue or making a pricing plan change, it’s hard to trust them with more critical aspects of our businesses.

1 Like

Ticket number 3185415

Ticket number 3185415

Well, seems like actually getting support is very difficult. THey went ahead and billed me for the pro plan when I’ve been trying to downgrade to free now. Now I have a very difficult talk ahead of me to the Non-Profit about why we chose cloudflare.

1 Like

Hello Cloudflare. Do you think it is normal to have an open ticket for more than two months? That a customer indicates that he does not want to renew more than a month in advance and you still generate an invoice? That you do not allow to change a price plan from pro to free? This is not serious.