Images not uploading - Just hangs

Hi, we recently signed up for Cloudflare images. We uploaded several, about 30 using the online tool. Three of them just hung and didn’t complete. We recreated the images from CaptureOne and attempted to upload them with the same issue. These aren’t overly large images, 15MB or less. Is there a workaround to this?

Thanks!

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

May I ask do you get some error? :thinking:

I am afraid 10MB is the limit as what I remember from the docs :thinking:

Is there a limit on the file size for uploaded images?

Yes, the uploaded image file must be less than or equal to 10 MB.

Source:

Furthermore, what kind of file-type are they? :thinking:

Which file formats does Cloudflare Images support?

Cloudflare Images supports common web-compatible file formats as input files: JPEG, PNG, GIF (including animations), and WebP.

Source:

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?

Maybe it’s a “glitch”, as they might have to be verified and optimized / transformed based on your “variations” types and settings?

UPDATE:
Maybe this is related to a recent incident? Have you checked the Developer Console (F12) of your Web browser for any clue of the error maybe? :thinking:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.