Images not showing on Notion with Cloudflare custom domain

I use a Notion page as a MVP for my portfolio and Cloudflare to link my custom domain. It has worked fine for a few months now, but this week I noticed some images were not loading.

If I use the Notion shared link without the custom domain, the page works fine. With the custom domain, there are many error messages of “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()” or “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()”

I’ve tried this troubleshooting, with no success: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200169906-Troubleshooting-missing-images

Any idea how I can fix this issue?

Could you post an example of the URL(s) to the image(s), or a main site where the images are not loading?

Is Cloudflare allowed to connect to the host origin/server if the hostname is being proxied via Cloudflare (:orange: cloud at DNS tab on Cloudflare dashboard)

Does anything change when you switch from :orange: cloud to :grey: clud, or when you temporarly click on “Pause Cloudflare”?

Cloudflare IP list can be found here:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.