Images blurry since using cloudflare

caching

My Wordpress website is using asynchronous adaptive images, but ever since caching and using the cloudflare CDN (today) all the images on artiz-studio.com are loaded in terrible quality. Does anyone know how I can fix this please?

It isn’t that they’re blurry, but rather than it takes a very long time for the photos to load… The higher resolution photos didn’t start loading for over a minute, and many took 25+ seconds to download.

They are showing as cache hits by Cloudflare (and in my browser cache when I didn’t keep it disabled), so this feels more like a script that tries to lazy load or otherwise load the content and this script isn’t triggering properly.

I’d suggest trying either development mode, or pausing your whole site (wait 5+ minutes), then try again and see if either fixes the issue (and if so, mention which)

It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s due network congestion at the user’s end. I’m on a high speed network and the pictures look pretty good. You could try disabling Mirage and/or Polish and see if that helps.

Similar to @sdayman, I am on high speed network and the images seems to be clear to me.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.