Images are broken on website after setting cloudflare

hello again!

After i lock my website on cloudflare and complete the https procedure im facing the following issue:

Many of the website’s images are broken or are not shown

how do i solve that?

website

That domain is not using any Cloudflare services. And it doesn’t have a valid SSL certificate.

1 Like

was added and then deleted from your account. You should re +Add a site and then change your nameservers with your registrar.

hello another time
i think i messed things around on my website
At first i succeed on making my site secure on cloudflare
Then i faced a problem with some images-they did not shown up on website
I followed a tutorial from wpbegginers and a plugin to solve this problem thah didnt work
Then i tried to write a post on wordpress it couldnt upload the feautyre image
Then I delete site from cloudflare and submitted back again now my site is again secure but my webside is not loading withthis message ''Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.
We can’t connect to the server at argedinopasoles.ml.
If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:
Try again later.
Check your network connection.
If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.

everything started went wrong after the installation of cloudflare
im so dissapointed now
what have i done wrong?(I have followed solved forum posts)

Currently you do not have any DNS records. You need to add them first.

1 Like

sandro this is totally an unknow world for me these are my first steps how to add them?

#Tutorials has a dedicated topic on how to add these records.

Assuming you have removed them and don’t know what to add, you can find them in your audit log. Otherwise you have to contact your host for the right values. You can also always remove your site from Cloudflare, point it back to your host, and start the setup again.

1 Like

That appears to be the chosen route…the site…

When you +Add a site, we’ll create as many of those DNS records that @sandro pointed out are missing, but you should verify that we correctly copied the records as suggested above and contact your hosting provider for any that are missing.

Next, the #Tutorials are really your best friend, they’ll answer questions as you go along. Since you’re at the start, I’d begin with the set up #Tutorials and go through each in order. The Community is here if questions come up and it helps if you keep the posts together to ensure we see any issues you’re having:

The domain has been removed from Cloudflare at this point. Now it would be time to re-add it again, assuming the OP still wishes to use Cloudflare.

Seems there were a few threads merged with a few different issues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.