Image updating on website host server but not Cloudflare. Problem Returned

I have an image on my website that updates every 60 seconds. I have checked the image and its updating on my namecheap website host server but not on the web using cloudflare.
I have purged the image cache which is a temp fix but after that the image still won’t update to the latest file.

The address of the image is waterfordcityweather.com/webcam000.jpg

I have added a page rule for the image but this has stopped working for some reason.

Any further things i can try??

x-turbo-charged-by: LiteSpeed
cache-control: public, max-age=604800

May I ask is there any type of a cache at the Web server for static files?

Not as far as i’m aware. It only became an issue a few months ago and was working fine up to then.

Edit: It seems Namecheap updated their web servers to Litespeed recently so maybe this has something to do with the problem. Not sure

If I force a refresh in my browser, it loads an updated image.

The page rule is working. It shows cf-cache-status as DYNAMIC.

1 Like

I have a code within that page that auto updates the image but its the standalone page https://www.waterfordcityweather.com/webcam000.jpg that is causing issues.
A check again now and it seems to be updating after a page refresh which is wasn’t doing earlier.
I provide the image to windy.com and its showing 13 hours ago they got an updated image.
All very erratic performance in general compared to a few months ago.

I do believe this is a Cloudflare issue as i have turned on Development mode and the image is updating as it should do.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.