Image options

Hi, guys.
I’m trying to use option background to make a background be as transparent with url
/cdn-cgi/image/format=jpeg,background=rgba(255,0,0,0),quality=80,fit=contain/media/
But I get the error “Error parsing background color: ColorParseError: Invalid format”.

Any idea.

This does appear to be a bug. I can’t seem to get rgb or rgba working at all with the image resizing URLs.

• background=%23ff0000 seems to work, but no alpha value
  • background=red seems to work, but also no alpha value
  • background=%23ff000000 throws Error parsing background color: ColorParseError: Invalid format
  • background=rgb(255,0,0) throws Error parsing background color: ColorParseError: Invalid format
  • background=rgb(255%2C0%2C0) throws Error parsing background color: ColorParseError: Invalid format
  • background=rgba(255,0,0,0) throws Error parsing background color: ColorParseError: Invalid format
  • background=rgba(255%2C0%2C0%2C0) throws Error parsing background color: ColorParseError: Invalid format.

The only formats that appear to work in my testing are hex values, and colour names. :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.