I'm unable to create a support ticket

I’m unable to create a support ticket

As soon as I create a ticket, the system closes it and says:

Hi there,

Thanks for writing to Cloudflare Support.

While we would like to assist you with your inquiry, for the security and privacy of our users we can only work with the account holder directly, but your email address is not listed as the owner of any Cloudflare account.

If you are a Cloudflare account holder, please submit a new support request from the email address you used to register your Cloudflare account. Note that you can also open a ticket directly through the Cloudflare dashboard following these steps:

> Log in to your Cloudflare account and click on 'Support' in the top right corner, which will take you to our Help Center.
> Click on your name in the top right corner, and in the drop down menu select 'My Requests'.
> Scroll to the bottom of the 'My Requests' page and click 'Submit new request' to submit your ticket.

If you have lost access to the original email address used to sign up please review the following article.

I lost the email address associated with my Cloudflare account, what do I do?

Our goal is to ensure the security and privacy of all our customers, including yourself. We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your understanding.

Search the Cloudflare Community for advice and insight.

My email is correct and has been verified. I have also tried to send an email to [email protected] but the same thing happens.

I don’t know what else to do.

I blame Zendesk for that.

Sorry for the trouble you’re hitting @gabriel4, did you contact support from the same email associated with your community account here? The email you use needs to correspond to the email on the account or you’ll get that warning. What is the ticket number you received?

Yes. Same email. Many tickets have been closed. They’re all the same.

1721480, 1721466, 1623418, 1623401, 1623394, 1623391

The ticket error started after I changed my email from [email protected] to [email protected]

Thank you. I see the ticket and have added some notes and asked for assistance. Do you still have access to both email accounts? If so, can you contact [email protected] from the original email?

I have access to both email accounts.

I just sent an email to [email protected] with the old email ([email protected]).

Ticket: 1721515

1 Like

It has been closed too :confused:

Hi there,

Thanks for writing to Cloudflare Support.

While we would like to assist you with your inquiry, for the security[…]

I noticed that and have called in for assistance, sorry for the difficulty.

1 Like

Thanks for your time

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.