I'm trying to add a domain, but says "Failed to lookup registrar..."

So, I created 3 tickets, and the same end: the bot says that I’m not the owner of this account (omg pls help me :smiley: )

I’m trying to add a domain for 5 days, but I get always the same error “Failed to lookup registrar…”. The domain is actually working (on another DNS) that detected the domain and all the info without any problem. Only Cloudflare keep me giving these errors.

I attach a print here with the error.

Thanks in advance.

That domain is registered under a TLD which is governed by the Freenom registry. Freenom currently experiences issues with their Whois service which prevents such domains from being added to Cloudflare. Freenom needs to fix that on their side. Unfortunately there is no ETA known for that.

It probably is best to register a proper domain instead. They already go for less than $10 a year.

Hello Mr @sdayman and Thanks for the reply.

I’m already considering change the domain to a paid domain, but for now, I just can’t do that.

What’s weirder for me is that WHOIS from Freenom, for me, it’s working (at least on verdns.com), but the original WHOIS from Freenom it’s not…

Thank you for the reply, and keep the good work!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.