I'm not receiving the 2FA emails

When I try to log in, I’m prompted that a 2FA email was sent to my email, but I have not recieved any of these emails after dozens of attempts. Can anyone please help?! I’m locked out of our account, with site issues that need to be fixed ASAP! Thanks.

You can use one of the backup codes.

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

Unfortunately, it knows to happen if your email address somehow got to be on the suppression list due to an opt-out, or bounces :thinking:

Can you add [email protected] and [email protected] to your email allowlist? You may also want to search for mail from those senders. @cloonan

May I ask if it is the same e-mail you are using here on community?
If not, kindly reply here with the answer to the above question (don’t post your e-mail here due to the privacy concer) and someone from Cloudflare staff would start a private message and you can share details there to help you to find a solution.

Kindly, I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue and share the ticket number here with us so we could escalate this issue:

• send an an e-mail to support[at]cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account
1 Like

I’m having the same issue. It’s a paid plan. I had to create a new account to get to customer support (here), and I can’t even chat, without upgrading this account. What is the point of paying for a business plan if I can’t use the customer support feature on basic issues like 2FA emails not being received.

Some threads explain to create a new account and transfer the domains over. I have over 40 client domains on my other account. This is awful, and if I can’t get this fixed, it’s giving me every reason to switch to Sucuri.

1 Like

I sent an email to [email protected] from the account in question. My ticket number is #2546238 if anyone can help me escalate this issue. I’ve attempted to send a 2FA 8 times now. No email is coming in. Checked spam. Added the no reply emails to my allow list.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your ticket number. I’ve escalated this for you. @cloonan

Kindly and patiently wait for a reply with a solution.

1 Like

I see the team removed the email from the list about the time you posted @mweitzman. Is it working now?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.