I'm having such a problem

i’m having such a problem

i would like to ask for help from people who have mastered the subject, thank you

This video has been restricted.streaming video forum Cloudflare,s
basic service is a violation of the Terms
of Service. Please visit cfi.re/tos to learn more

If you need to serve video content, make sure the relevant DNS entry is grey-clouded instead of orange-clouded, to avoid passing unauthorized video content through Cloudflare’s proxy. (Or look into using R2+Workers to serve your video files, which is potentially free depending on usage, or look into using Cloudflare Stream, which is a paid product)

3 Likes

just get me out of this problem, please, I’m a victim, I’m a victim, I never post a video, I just want to use it the same way I used to, I’ve been using your service for years, please, I’m your ex-subscriber, please help me

Did you have a video in your website?

no, sir, there’s no video, I just want to use it the same way as before

no, sir, there’s no video, I just want to use it the same way as before birth corona disease has infected me and is not going to want help thanks to you valuable masters

What’s the domain and URL that you’re seeing the TOS image?

i’m writing with google translation, I’m sorry to all of you if it’s doing the wrong gear, but I really need your help

If there’s no video on your website you shouldn’t be seeing this.

Are you perhaps seeing this while browsing someone else’s website?

What’s the site?

domain.site.ts/

finally.if ts happens this picture comes up but i am not posting videos

i’ve been using it this way for years, there’s no problem, I’ve been infected with this virus for a few days

finally.if ts happens this picture comes up but i am not posting videos

i’ve been using it this way for years, there’s no problem, I’ve been infected with this virus for a few days

neither domain.site.ts nor finally.if are registered domains, in fact .TS and .IF TLDs don’t even exist

can you try again to tell us what the domain is?

You can write in your native language and the forums will translate.

2 Likes

bana yardımcı olmaya calıştıgınız için cok tesekkür ederim ben burda gercek domain mi yazmam gerekiyor

a.s220.cc/.ts
example domain
if the example happens in this way, the video I showed you comes out of the picture
there is never a video

1. Why does the root page of https://a.s220.cc/ redirect to Google?

2. What type of content did you have located at https://a.s220.cc/.ts ? Was it an HTML page?

Because the .ts extension is most commonly used for video files, I wonder if Cloudflare may have misidentified non-video traffic as a video.

Have you tried renaming your file to something that doesn’t include “.ts”?

i have been using this structure for many years, this virus has infected me in the last week
it’s hard for me to reach my surroundings
making everything all over again is so hard
i purposely redirected to google
as I said, I have been using this way for many years for the last week, I never know how to get rid of this virus in this way, I want you to ask my dear great masters to solve the problem

Cloudflare probably misidentified the content as video because you’re using “.ts” in the URL, which is an extension most commonly associated with video.

Cloudflare video blocking doesn’t seem to happen right away; you probably eventually crossed some kind of bandwidth threshold and now your site is flagged. Testing your site further, it seems like any URL ending in “.ts” gets redirected, as well as other common video extensions such as “.mkv”.

You can either grey-cloud/unproxy your DNS entries so that the traffic doesn’t pass through Cloudflare, or you can rename your file so that “.ts” is not included in the URL.

1 Like

is this a mistake that came to me, a misidentification, will I get up after a certain period of time, or will it give me this life sentence for life, I don’t use videos

I recommend checking out the support article at https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/360057976851-Delivering-Videos-with-Cloudflare.
It explains why you could be running into this issue and what to do if you think Cloudflare has incorrectly limited your website.