I’m the owner of the domain noisylabs.com and I keep experiencing error 520 every time the throbber comes up. Although I can still access the site, the error comes up whenever I go on a different page in my dashboard.
To fix it, I have tried:
- De-activating all plug-ins and activating one by one
- Contacted hosting support who said the problem is on Cloudflare’s end
- Contacted Cloudflare who only gave me automated responses
- Created a page rule to cache everything & use “Edge Cache TTL” every month
- Delete all the spam comments
- Deleted a random file that my hosting support technician said could help
- When I pause Cloudflare I experience less error 520s but my plugins like Yoast don’t properly function
I really don’t know what to do. I ran through the list of problems that Cloudflare recommends you ask your hosting support, but when I did, the hosting support technician said everything on that list looked fine. So it looks like my server is fine overall. I don’t know what else to do.