iFrame doesn't load

Hey there, quick question if anyone knows what the issue is with this. I’m trying to host a video from Stream on my Journalism Website for school about HIV positive men during the Coronavirus Pandemic, it’s previously worked but it doesn’t load recently so I’m trying to diagnose the issue.

Here is the link for reference: https://kesen.wang/hiv-positive-men-during-the-coronavirus-pandemic/

Chrome Devtools gives this error: DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://embed.videodelivery.net/embed/sdk-iframe-integration.fla9.a0141b9.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

When following the link:

NoSuchKey

The specified key does not exist.

Does anyone know what the issue is? If it wasn’t with stream and was another video platform I would assume maybe the WAF was blocking the resources or something similar, but I’m not sure where to go from here and any help would be appreciated.

Update, I’m still getting this error. I’ve tried to clear the cache and go into development mode to see what’s happening, but I haven’t been able to pinpoint the issue. I went ahead and tried to load the video on other domains on Cloudflare that I own and there was no problem. I was fooling around with the signing URL’s instructions for a bit but, again it wouldn’t make sense that just one domain is then experience a problem with iFrames loading.

It also depends on the options that I chose in the dashboard for the video. If I choose responsive, the video won’t load. If I Don’t, the video doesn’t fit to the screen and is off place and too big. I’m not sure where to go from here, there’s not really a set of clear instructions let alone troubleshooting documents for those who aren’t experienced with coding so I’m not sure where to ask. Will most likely reach out to support sometime this week.

Thanks!
Chris

There doesnt’t seem to be any video or iframe on the page you mentioned to begin with.

1 Like

Hey there. I just tried to take it down for a second to try and see what is going on but the embed is back at that link now, still not loading however.

As far as I can tell this rather is a CSS issue and your iframe is not properly dimensioned. The moment I remove its style attribute it shows.

Hey there thanks for the feedback! Can I ask what CSS you’re looking at? I’m just selecting “Responsive” under the stream dashboard which is working fine under another domain with the same theme on Ghost Blog.

Is it the iFrame CSS or the page CSS?

The iframe CSS. Just remove the style attribute and you will notice the video shows, though in a relatively small area. That seems to be a styling issue.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.