If (!window.__cfRLUnblockHandlers) return false;

Cloudflare adds if (!window.__cfRLUnblockHandlers) return false; to some of my buttons - which makes them not clickable. Any idea how to disable this without disabling cloudflare, or their speed features completely?

Have you tried disabling Rocket Loader?

That would be disabling speed.
Is there no other workaround?

What do you mean by that? That would disable only one particular feature, which seems to be an issue with your site. If you cant disable it you’d need to debug your code to check what the issue is.

It’s our dashboard, speed is very critical.
We’re with Cloudflare for speed, having to disable speed features is quite an inconvenience.

Any clue what makes Cloudflare do this to know what I need to debug? (PS. turning rocket loader off does indeed solve the problem).

I dont think that Rocket Loader will provide for a significant increase in this context to be honest.

That will depend on your site structure and JavaScript code. That will require good old debugging on your side.

I have no idea why and what they are checking here, but looks like you can bypass it by declaring the variable, something like:

<script>
window.__cfRLUnblockHandlers = true;
</script>

looks like few people already asked about it

and:

https://www.phplivesupport.com/help_desk.php?docid=284

closed #8

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.