IDk what is happening with cloudflare and my site

my websites main page is not loading properly, I think there’s something wrong with maybe cloudflare new update cuz everything was working fine wth the website and cloudflare till now

I think my main page js script that loads the thing is not loading because of rocket loader because after disabling it the site worked fine,

Please bring back the old rocketloader

I need help

If Rocket Loader breaks your site, open a support ticket and they may be able to fix it. They can test it in the back end without you needing to enable it.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

1 Like

Hello sir cloudflare just deducted 20$ from my bank account and I already have set it to free plan before the expiration of pro plan but it still deducted the money and now I have free plan but the 20$ is deducted as well help me

return my money please and cancel my subscription

I am afraid that you cannot get refund. Maybe there is a solution so Cloudflare could add a balance of 20$ in my account for your next order in future.

Moreover, if you have a contact on going with the support team continue with them.

See more information about canceling your Cloudflare Pro plan subscription here:

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.