I would like to test the CloudFlare business plan under trial. But I don't see an option

Hi, I would like to test the CloudFlare business plan under trial. But I don’t see an option.

We are looking forward to using the business plan, we can’t switch NS records now because our application is live and we can’t afford downtime. It is our understanding that the business plan includes A record switching so we would like to try that and test out the test domain. I only saw the URL for the Enterprise trial and not the Business one.

Can someone help out?

What do you mean by A record switching? I don’t see that wording on the features list.

But to answer your question, I’ve not seen a trial plan, but you can certainly try contacting Sales from the main site’s homepage.

Hi,

I can confirm what sdayman mention, I am afraid that currently we do not offer a trial plan for Business or any other paid subscription, we have only the Free Plan. Please contact the sales team [email protected] to see if they can assist further. Thanks.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.