I would like to know about CDN usage fees

I would like to know about CDN usage fees.

The following article is old but describes CDN as free to use.
ttps://blog.Cloudflare.com/cloudflares-free-cdn-and-you/

If we were to sign up for the Pro plan with one domain and generate 1TB/month of traffic, would we be able to use the CDN for free except for the $20/month?

Also, if the Internet traffic increases further, will we still be able to use the service for free? (i.e., if the amount of Internet traffic exceeds a certain threshold, a fee will be charged, etc.).

If the amount of Internet traffic when using the CDN is free of charge, are there any other fees (e.g., page views) that are incurred when using the CDN?

1. The only fees are your plan, or if you are on an Enterprise plan, a contract. You don’t need an Enterprise plan at your level of traffic.
  2. In your case, delivering 1TB of traffic, the CDN is free except for the $20/month, yes.
  3. If your traffic gets a lot higher (terabytes more, possibly tens of terabytes) you will likely be asked to move to a Business plan. If your traffic gets very very high (many 10s or 100s of TB) you may be asked to move to an Enterprise plan

You will be informed if this is the case.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.