I would like to export all my Cloudflare Images from one account

I would like to export all my Cloudflare Images from one account and transfer them to a new Cloudflare Images account that I setup for a client.

Hi, we don’t have account migration option. How many images you need to move over?

I have 1000+ images to migrate, do we have any solution for this?

The option of manually uploading the images again is not an option for me because I would like to use the same ‘custom id’ for the images as these are being referenced on an active website and manually doing it for 1000+ images is very time consuming.

Please suggest.

you can preserve custom id - it’s not an issue. but you’d need to update ACCOUNT_HASH to a new one.

we don’t have solutions for this, never was requested to.

1000+ images doesn’t seem much, you can re-export originals and upload them to different account preserving custom id.

you can take a look at this if you face rate limits Images batch API · Cloudflare Image Optimization docs

The thing is I have given the custom id in the following format

10013/floorplans/2b/2b-1
10013/floorplans/2b/2b-2
10013/floorplans/2b/2b-3
10013/floorplans/2b/2b-4

now when I export the image it comes as “2b-4.extension” and not “10013/floorplans/2b/2b-1.extension”

so I still have to manually assign correct custom ids again if I follow your suggested approach.

Above are just some examples, all my images have similar(not same) naming format.

Please suggest.

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.