This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.
What is your question exactly? All of the things you listed are possible currently.
Can I do the following with a single worker (and if not, I would like to do them using as few workers as possible)
- Redirect to another website
- Have rate limiting enabled and/or blocking or challenging HTTPS flood requests (25 requests in 5 minutes will result in a CAPTCHA challenge, 50 requests in 10 minutes or less will result in all requests from that IP being blocked for 2 hours)! Rate limiting will work with default settings
- Blocking certain IP addresses from accessing the worker (that can be customized at any time)
- Block access from certain countries (that can be customized at any time)
- Constantly log all returned responses (with the HTTPS response code).
I thought I had made that perfectly clear not only a week ago and that we had an understanding?
@AppleSlayer, you really don’t learn, do you? And if you take this as offence now, I am not going to apologise, as this is the fourth time that we discussed something, you agreed, only to do it a “second” later again.
Thread closed, if you open another one with this question it will be flagged and closed without further comment.