I was on go daddy and i changed nameservers to what it said here and now i see error

Destination

Unknown

Everything’s working on our side, so the link you clicked is either wrong or has been retired.

Copyright © 1999 - 2021 All Rights Reserved.

I’m confused, screenshot and/or link? This maybe a 404 error meaning Origin server was unable or unwilling to find the resource requested. This usually means the host server could not find the resource. To serve a more permanent version of this error one should use a 410 error code.

These errors typically occur when someone mistypes a URL on your site when there is a broken link from another page, when a page that previously existed is moved or removed, or there is an error when a search engine indexes your site. For a typical site, these errors account for approximately 3% of the total page views, but they’re often untracked by traditional analytics platforms like Google Analytics.

Website owners usually implement a custom page to be served when this error is generated.

Cloudflare does not generate 404s for customer websites, we only proxy the request from the origin server. When seeing a 404 for your Cloudflare powered site you should contact your hosting provider for help.

So this seems like a broken link but I’m VERY confused

i have the domain with go daddy and all i did was change the nameservers. and then i got the error after it was done

May I ask what is the domain name?

May I ask if you have added your domain to your Cloudflare account first?

Furthermore, have you followed this tutorial regarding the nameserver change?:

Also, regarding nameserver change to Cloudflare, here is an article how to do it

Could you check if you have an A or CNAME record(s) pointed to your hosting provider or your host/origin server at the DNS tab/settings page of the Cloudflare dashboard for your domain?

If domain was recently addet to your Cloudflare account and if you recently changed your nameservers, it could take up to 24 hours due to DNS propagation.

yea i think

when i go to that ip thats the err website

Your domain is still using GoDaddy nameservers:

https://dnschecker.org/#NS/inferno.site

Switch to Cloudflare nameservers and try again.

https://sg.godaddy.com/help/change-nameservers-for-my-domains-664

1 Like

i changed it back cause it didnt work

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.