I want to update the PTR receord to my domain arabianhills.com

Hello, I want to add PTR record to my domain
I need assist with it please
my domain is arabianhills.com

You can’t add a PTR record to a domain.

PTR records are added to an IP address, and that must be done by your hosting company.

2 Likes

we are using google workspace services for email and the problem is our emails are sending to every one and receiving from everyone except 1 domain if im sending to them they are not receiving even if they are sending to us we are not receiving so i have updated the SPF DMARC DKIM and still the issue is there thats why it has been suggested to update the PTR with my domain host

In that case, the Reverse DNS (PTR record) is already handled by Google.

Google would be delivering your mail from an IP address, such as e.g. “209.85.128.41”, which already has the PTR record “mail-wm1-f41.google.com”.

There is nothing for you to do, in regards to PTR records, when you are NOT operating your own email sending infrastructure.

The options that seems available, given your explanation, would be:

1. You can contact Google Workspace Support for further assistance.

2. The owner of that 1 domain can to contact their email operator, and asking them for advice.

That said, -

What exact error code(s)/message(s) do you see?

2 Likes

Bounced

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain deca-properties.com by mail.deca-properties.com. [67.227.235.101]. The error that the other server returned was: 550-Verification failed for 550-No Such User Here 550 Sender verify failed

this is the email log search once we are sending we receive this error in the log

That has nothing to do with the Reverse DNS (PTR) record.

That is the administrator of the recipient (e.g. apparently “deca-properties.com”, according to your output) that has configured their mail server in a silly way, so that it is flooding sender’s mail servers with useless noise (e.g. asking the sender’s inbound mail servers whether the sender address exist, every time a message is received by them).

Such sender address verification has for decades been considered ill practice.

It does however lead me towards further questions:

1. How exactly are you sending this message?

2. Which (e.g. [email protected]) email address are you sending it from?

3. Would you be able to send a test message towards an email address of mine, that you’re sending in exact same way, if I send you an email address?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.