I want to transfer my website from Infinityfree to Cloudflare

Hello everyone! I made a website on a free platform (Infinityfree) and the domain name ends to .epizy.com. Now I want to transfer that website to Cloudflare. I purchased a new domain through Cloudflare and I want to host in Cloudflare as well. How do I procced? I’m new to this so I don’t know a lot. Your help would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Cloudflare does not host your site, you need to have it hosted somewhere.

Thank you

1. Figure out where you want to host the site and ensure it’s secure and working as you like. Ask your hosting provider for the IP address of your server if you don’t already know it.
  2. Login to cloudflare and select the site/zone in question
  3. Go to the DNS tab of that zone and check for an A (address) record; the value of that record should be the IP address you received in item 1, if not, edit the value so that it is.
  4. Share the name/names of the sites in question for more specific input
1 Like

Oh, I thought that Cloudflare had a hosting option as well. I might need to look again. Thank you for your reply!

2 Likes

If it’s a static website, there’s Cloudflare Pages which you can use to host the site :wink:

You will need to have a GitHub/GitLab repository right now with your site files and just go through the Pages setup!

If you need any help feel free to join the Discord, lots of helpful users over there. Invite: Cloudflare Developers

2 Likes

So, does anyone know if it is possible to change my existing domain name in Infinityfree to the one I bought on Cloudflare?

That sounds like a Custom Domain setup at epizy (if that exists). If they let you do something like that, they’ll just ask you to update your DNS records for the domain you bought here.

Yes, I have an .epizy.com name extension and I want to change it to the one I bought from Cloudflare. Do I need to change the DNS settings on Cloudflare into the Infinityfree DNS settings? Can I change them back after, as I know Cloudflare’s DNS is one of the best out there. I’m new into this so, I don’t want to make any rush moves. Thank you.

You have to ask Epizy how to do this. Cloudflare DNS will publish whatever records they tell you to add.

1 Like

In a forum I’ve read that you need to change the Cloudflare nameservers to the Infinityfre ones and then change them back. My question is how can I change the Cloudflare nameservers as I can’t find an edit button. Thanks.

Cloudflare registrar Terms of Service 6.1 prohibit changing name servers.

Oh no… That’s not good news. By the way, thank you for your time!

2 Likes

This Infinity Free support article should help you accomplish your desired outcome.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.